Please read the Policy carefully before using our platform and services.
A. You provide to us
B. We collect automatically
C. Is collected from other sources
Autostore.pk controls the procedures and purpose of user data.
Our full address is as follows:
Auto tower Plaza, 16 Montgomery Rd, Garhi Shahu, Lahore, Punjab 54000.
What We Collect
(Personal and Non-personal Information)
A: We collect the information you provide to us directly when you use our platform/services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Account information, including your name, gender, age, email address, phone number, postal address, or similar.
- The content you submit, like your comments on our blog and communication with our customer service support.
- Actions you take like your interaction with products, blog posts, etc.
- Your search queries, browsing behavior, actions you take, their frequency, and duration.
B: We collect information automatically when you use our website. This includes:
- Log information such as your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, the requested URL, and search terms.
- Information collected from cookies and/or similar technologies that help us remember information about your visit and activity so we can improve the quality of our site/products/services for you.
- Your location information with your consent (for example, by using GPS or Bluetooth.) We may also receive information about your approximate location from other information about you, like your IP address.
C: We may receive information about you from other sources, like third parties, and link up the additional information that we have about you. This includes:
- Information collected from third-party sites that integrate our website/services/products, including our embeds and ad technology.
How We Use Information About You
Autostore. pk collects your information solely to:
- Make autostore.pk services accessible to you.
- Arrange access to your account.
- Provide customer service; respond to your inquiries, requests, complaints, and feedback.
- Complete your payment and transactions.
- Send service-related information.
- Personalize your website experience and facilitate your usage of the platform.
- Make business and marketing decisions.
- For fraud and security monitoring and consequently;
- Take action against illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- Review platform performance and resolve technical issues.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and other administrative messages.
- Update you about any amendments/changes/modifications in any term and condition of our policies.
- Communicate to you about services/products, offers, promotions, events, and other information we think is relevant to you.
- Review platform performance, diagnose technical problems, and analyze data to improve your experience.
- Enable our advertisers and other partners to show you tailored ads that are relevant to you
- Measure the effectiveness of our ads.
- Carry out our responsibilities and enforce our rights attached to any contract signed between you and us.
- In any other way that is communicated to you when you provide the information
- For any other purpose per your consent
How We May Share Your Information
- Information to law enforcement authorities, regulators, and other
We do not sell your information to anyone; however, we may share it to comply with the law. This is done in response to a request for information if we believe that the disclosure follows or is required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. We attempt to give you prior notice before disclosing y information to the extent the law allows it.
- Per your consent
We may share information about you with your consent, at your direction.
- To enforce our policies
We may share information if we find that your actions are inconsistent with Autostore.pk policies or to protect the rights, property, and safety of our platform and others.
What Are Your Rights
Using our platform or services, you can protect and limit the collection, usage, and sharing of information. You may also have some legal rights regarding your personal data. The following rights regarding the subjects are accorded to you in Pakistan:
- If you choose to shut your account at autostore.pk, we will delete or de-identify your personal information, so it is not more attributed to your personal identity. However, some personal information is retained per legal obligations and regulatory requirements to resolve disputes and maintain security.
- You can ask for a copy of your information that we have with us.
- You can request access to your personal data. This lets you receive a copy of the personal information we have of you and see how we are lawfully processing it.
- You can request to correct, change, modify, or update previously stored with us. This enables you to correct incomplete or incorrect data we have about you. However, you may still need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time, but; this does not impact the legality of any data usage or processing that has been carried out per previous consent.
- You can request to delete your data
- If you wish to take any of the actions mentioned above, you may do so via our Contact Us Page
How We Delete Your Personal Data
Your personal data would be deleted once we have received and confirmed your verifiable deletion request. This proposition does not apply if your data was collected from Autostore’s employees during your employment with Autostore.pk or personal data collected as a part of a B2B transaction. Only you or your legal team (on your behalf) may make a verifiable deletion request related to your data. We may ask for specific information to help verify your identity and appeal.
How Do We Protect Your Information
Protecting your personal data is our key priority. We have a series of standard organizational, technological, and physical safeguards to secure your data—protecting it against loss, misuse, and alteration. However, we cannot ensure absolute security of your data as the internet is never completely secure. Therefore, in case of loss, misuse, or alteration of the data you share with us, autostore.pk will not be responsible. The information you transmit to us will therefore be at your own risk.
Changes to This Policy
Statement of Rights
You may not copy or reproduce any of the content on this platform, including pictures, blog posts, product descriptions, and other files downloadable from this website, without the permission of Autostore.pk. In case of content theft, severe legal action would be taken against the offender.